These massive vote-buying really upsets me. Are you aware of these?
How about these? I am so saddened that these negligence happened.
1. bloated results of PPCRV quick count using COMELEC’s dataCan you say that the 2013 Election clean?
2. corrupted compact flash card
3. counting machines breakdown
4. discovery of an unused compact flash card with recorded votes in Hongkong
5. failed electronic transmissions
6. stoppages in the canvassing
I am a disgruntled voter.
As I have said in my last post, lack of a public review of the source code, or independent review of various political party, or interested group is a big issue to me.
a. Skipping this procedure is crucial.I am a disgruntled voter.
b. The Filipino people are at loss, we have no system to check the digital signatures or the software’s integrity that runs from the compact flash cards.
c. What I mean is that the machines could be run with malicious software to manipulate the votes. Just how Smartmatic “fix” the script after the bloated counts from PPCRV on the first days of counting of our votes.
Another big issue is the built-in secrecy in counting our votes, and I may say up to the national canvassing, why is that?
a. It could carry out extensive tampering of the result away from the Filipino people’s scrutiny.
b. It deprives us, each of everyone Filipino voter of our right to see how our vote is being counted!
c. And lastly how are those results to be trusted as valid and true?
Who really was loss in the 2013 Elections? Us, the Filipino people.
And who is the big win?
None other than the Automated Election System/ Smartmatic, a foreign company who amassed close to $2B from designing and operationalized the 2013 Elections.
And of course, PNoy government is the final and big winner, he bought the technology and spend our money. Smartmatic made sure that PNoy will get a solid control of the Philippine Congress.
|75% of incoming Congressman are TRAPO.|
PNoy government has successfully installed his Yellow Senate. These winning Senators will only extend their own political careers, or their parents/family’s political careers. Same old names, and all are TRAPO (traditional politicians).
PNoy desperately need the House of Representative and his Yellow Senate to further consolidate his government’s oppressive and repressive rule.
Expect this to happen:
a. promote liberalize investment and trade policies
- further attract bigger investment in the mining sector which will result for further plunder of our environment and environmental destructionb. Cha-cha (Charter Change)
- further carry out “austerity measures” which result to budget cuts and reduce budget for social services
- further privatize public hospitals and schools, MRT and LRT which will result to higher payments
- to remove of constitutional restrictions against 100% foreign ownership of land and public servicesd. More regressive tax extracted from the people, higher prices of commodities
- to have legal justification for the US Army's basing in the Philippines
e. Intensify Oplan Bayanihan to suppress activists and revolutionaries who opposes PNoy’s government; the outcome is intensification of human rights violations.I am really a disgruntled voter. It's my second time to exercise my right to suffrage, now I'm thinking...will I exercise again my right?